Monday 22 August 2011

Thing 23 - the Last Thing!

I rather preemptively seemed to have completed this final Thing last week in my reflection, so my main task will be adding this blog to the UK Librarians wiki. However, I did mean to add that I think the Thing I have taken most to my heart is Twitter. I think that I forgot to mention it last week because it feels so normal now. It really is such a good way to stay up-to-date (although you do need to take some tweets with a pinch of salt).

I started this process by saying I was embarking on 23 Things to learn new skills for work and home and I can definitely say I have achieved this!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you finished! Well done! Are you the first??? I've still got the final thing and about 4 Cool Extra Things to do :-(

    Am going to go and check I'm following you on Twitter now... it's my favourite (along with Evernote and Blogging itself) Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems not taking time off over the summer period has one advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on completing 23 Things! Glad you've enjoyed it and found it useful

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete